Friday, December 12, 2014

Jabbawockeez & 3MUSKEEZ (Dance Workshop) - L.J. Larot


The Jabbawockeez is a world wide known dance crew infamous for their white mask the wear while the perform. To me wearing the mask makes them a whole, an actual crew. It makes you focus on the whole picture not your favorite person, like when you watch a different dance crew. Not many people know who create the Jabbawockeez. No one really did in my opinion but the 3MUSKEEZ is the reason why I think it was created. This crew consisted of Phil (SB : SwaggerBoy) , Kevin (KB) and Joe (Punkee : emaJOEnation). 


To learn from the original member and as I know the creators of the Jabbawockeez is very mind blowing to me. The reason why I know of them and a lot is because Joe Larot is my uncle. I don't like telling a lot of people because they always bother my for many various thing about it. Same thing like why I don't tell people I own TEAM Clothing, its because they'll try to ask for free stuff and etc...Back onto topic I had the chance to film and take the classes for the workshop. We learned their set from World of Dance. It was very different from regular choreography I learn usually. It's very different in a good way though. Overall though it was a very nice experience and hopefully to make another post to update you guys on more information and maybe a video.