Thursday, February 19, 2015

So many things, such little time.


2.18.15

So many things to do in such little time.
I don't think that it's I don't have enough time to do things it's what I need to prioritize. In order for me to feel very organized I need to learn how to prioritize my so called jobs or chores. I'm only 16 and a junior in high school and I'm already feeling stress. I can't imagine being out of school and having to deal with "adult stuff" aka the real world.

I just feel so clouded because I want to do so many things but as I said prioritizing is something big I need to learn how to do. I don't think you can learn, I guess you can plan it out. But, most I think comes naturally..?

I don't know just need to vent about this today. Let me know how you feel about this topic I guess on here, my email or my ask.fm ( ask.fm/theonlylj )