Thursday, July 16, 2015

I give up.

It hurts to be called names by others and your peers. It's worst when your called names by your parents. Them calling you a "worthless piece of crap" and just them just going on and on, on how you are one. That hurts. 

Of course, I don't think they mean if. They just want you to be at your best at all times. Yet, it just seems they want you to be miserable. Hoesnlty I'm just here sitting in my room thinking, what can I do to improve myself.

I can't, I've gotten to the point where I can't function properly whenever my parents get mad at me for something so little. Well it's not that, it's them explaining and just again, going on and on about the situation. That's what I hate, not the task or chore itself, it's them just rambling on what I should do better and whatnot. 

Whenever I try to improve myself it's just selfish and for my own benefit...according to my parent that is. I guess this is just normal phase of a teenager? I don't know. 

I've been trying so hard to balance everything in my life that I don't know to handle it. It just ends up crashing. It's pretty much...I do well in one thing then I do something else and the other thing I did well just ends up collapsing before I can realize it. 

It just sucks. Shocker isn't it?