Friday, August 14, 2015

Me being a "player" ?

So today was my first day back at school as a senior! I know right? I'm getting old. So you know the basics just teachers talking and going over the same boring things.

The thing I want to talk about is what happened after school. I was catching up with some of my friends and then I started talking to one of them while I was walking to my car. She was asking that if I really had a girlfriend. Like she said "Do you really really have a girlfriend?" I was shocked for her to say that..say that do you really? I told her what that was supposed to mean after saying yes. She told me that most of her friends and other girls know me as a player. Then she went on saying that ever since she met me in 8th grade it has always been girls liking me and I'd "play" here and there. 

If I really was then okay, but it's not that I didn't want girlfriend so much. I would've stopped my player ways if I found a girl that I REALLY wanted to be with. It was because no girl has really caught my eye until now...

And if my baby girl is reading this, hi ;)