Sunday, August 7, 2016

I'm taking a break.


Hey everyone, you must have stumbled upon this randomly or have been wondering where I have been on social media. I'm actually going to take a little time of from social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat. This break is for a little self-reflection for myself.




I want to focus on things that I want to actually pursue in the future such as making videos. Whether it be making it for big companies, having a YouTube career or even to have my own company of my own one day. Also to focus on putting more of my photography out there onto this blog and where ever I can put my content beside social media platforms.

It'll be a little break for the most part. So you can pretty much catch me on here all the time on this blog and YouTube. If you guys have any questions or just simply want to talk to me feel free to email me  - - > (ljlarot@gmail.com).

Thanks guys. This isn't a goodbye from me I'll just be somewhere else, rather than being on social media all the time. Let people know what's going on, I'd appreciate it if you'd still support me on here and on YouTube. Thank you again for all the support it means a lot.