Thursday, October 5, 2017

RAGE, IN THE MOMENT


Half of us say crazy things when we’re in the moment, we dont know what we’re talking about. We barely know what we want. Things only sound right based on how we feel and usually what we feel is temporary. We’re indecisive, confused, and stupid. We only get wiser when you slow down to listen to what the other person is saying and even what you are saying yourself. We all need to do that to get a better understanding of each persons opinion.



I have really bad anger problem for those of you who don't know. Through out the years though I've gotten better on controlling it. I'm yet though to have mastered it...no where close to be honest. I have learned to deal with it sometimes though. I've learned to put myself in the other persons shoes ( Yes, I know it's a cliche thing to do but it really does help if you really put your thoughts and efforts into it. ) and the ideal thing to get out of it is to see their side of reasoning.