Monday, March 7, 2016

Real and Fake Friends

Fake People

It's always a hard thing when you get into an argument with a friend or even worst...stop being friends. Over my time and it's not even that long I haven't had many people come and go in my life because of differences and arguing. When it does happen though it's usually a serious issue or difference between us.

No New Friends

I can't grasp how people lie for their own benefit even though it can hurt the other person or can become 'fake' in there eyes about the situation. My circle of close friends are very small but when you get my trust I'll hold you to your word. I don't like when I'm told that you won't do something or tell me advice and you don't even follow the advice you gave my in the first place. I don't like having shadiness in my life and I really don't have time for it.

This is NOT About Anyone

If you're reading this it's most likely not about you or it even could...If so I bet you know who you are. And if you're wondering how big my circle is in people I trust it's honestly like three people and one of them I hold very close to my heart.