Saturday, April 30, 2016

Fresh Empire x Kinjas | Contest


Fresh Empire and Kinjas have teamed up for a little dance contest. 


So the basic run down for it is, you download the song provided on their website and you make a video of yourself and or with you and your family or friends dancing to the song.

To be honest, I don't know why I'm telling you guys to join. I want to win this contest along with my brothers and friends. There are three categories that are available, which are shake, popping, and freestyle. The video you submit can't be longer than the song provided so that was a little bummer to me because I wanted to make a whole video like the original video the Kinjas made but with Justin, Jordan, Juju, Gavin and I all doing a freestyle to the song.

Hopefully we and you'll see us and our video out there!