Friday, April 29, 2016

Video Contest | Digital Film Shootout


"Digital Film Shootout". 

Wong Fu Productions, Far East Movement, and International Secret Agents are proud to present the 1st annual ISA Digital Film Shootout. 


To discover + support the next generation of digital creators, they're putting out an open call to individuals all around the nation to submit their work in a variety of different categories including:Short Narrative: Drama, Short Narrative: Comedy, Short Documentary, Vlogger / Personality and Music Video.

I'm planning to enter with 3 entries if I can get them all done. The first one would be the Vlogger / Personality category, I'd be pretty much be doing what I already am doing on my YouTube. The next would be the short documentary category. I'd probably make something about myself and what I've accomplished over the years doing what I do. Then lastly would be the short narrative on comedy. I don't know what I'd actually do it about but I'd probably lean towards doing a remake on "Search for the Music".

Hopefully I can get these projects done because I'd really like to enter and have a chance to show my work with others. While you're at it check out my YouTube channel!!!