Tuesday, April 4, 2017

For those who actually check the blog...


Hey guys this is Lj. So if you noticed or not I disabled my Instagram account...DISABLED not DELETED! Also I'm refraining to post on my Twitter account too. The only source of social media I'm using of now is Snapchat and Facebook. I worked way too hard for my streaks to die out lmao.


READ MORE
          |
          |
         V




So basically the reason for it is just to relieve myself from doing a lot of things. I try way to hard to fit in with the trends of Instagram and Twitter; along with trying to post constantly on both platforms. I want to focus on blogging on here and doing/making YouTube videos.

I constantly stress myself out by trying to juggle all these things with photography, making videos, posting on Instagram/Twitter/Snapchat/Facebook. Also to get on a personal level I'm also financially stress out as well. If you're around my age and up you know if can get super hard when it comes to that ca$$$h money. So basically my focus now is to find a new job because Rockin' Jump Elk Grove sucks at giving hours, try to keep pushing out TEAM clothing and the merchandise, and this new business scheme that you guys might hear of soon from me.

That was just a little update on my life...if you guys want to talk, get in touch with me, vent, or ask me some questions you can email me and I'll be happy to post or get back to you about whatever. 

Email: ljlarot@gmail.com