Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Why not to get into a relationship?



This all depends on your situation of course. If you're running full force in your life in you're busy almost 24/7 you definitely should not be in a relationship, because it'll just slow you down in your process. That's what happened to me...it's a bad and good thing. 

Read More
        |
        |
       V




Basically it stopped me from doing things at my full potential and I didn't focus on more important things in my life. One of those things included spending time with my family...I regret that the most when I was in a relationship. My family noticed it and even at one point my significant other did also.

Being with that person you like/love can consume all your time...physically and mentally. That's when it become bad for you. You don't focus on anything else but them.

If you do get into a relationship...be aware of everything even if everything seems fine. Find some time to yourself and think how much your relationship is taking out of your life ( before being in the relationship ).

This is just my opinion...and from my learning experience.