Tuesday, April 11, 2017

What's going on Lj?


I'm in a very dark place in my life right now...


Read more
       |
       |
      V



Yeah I admit it...I am in a very dark spot in my life right now. I'm not going to get into detail just because it is personal. I just wanted to get this idea out to you guys though. Once I thought I hit rock bottom it got deeper from there for me. I don't know what's going on anymore...I feel as I am just stuck in this loop of doing the same thing over and over again just trying to get by. Do you ever feel that way?

Do not worry though I am okay...I really am. I'm just stuck and picking myself up right now. This is only for the people who actually check this blog out and actually read this stuff. I appreciate it. 

I do believe things will get better though, it always does some how.